These are my top 75 Paleo Expo West 2017 finds.
But first, let’s take a moment to reflect on the fact that Paleo has exploded! Not only are there more and more products hitting the marketplace with a “Paleo Certified” stamp of approval, but many products have altogether begun “cleaning up” their acts, removing unnecessary ingredients and stripping down to the bare minimums.
That said, I also believe that many products who claim Paleo (aka “Paleo friendly”) are kind of pushing it, but that’s for another day.
All 75 products below are (or say they are “Paleo friendly”). If they aren’t, and I just straight up loved them (but not enough to make my top lists), I have made note of it for you.
Top 75 Paleo Expo West 2017 Finds
Click HERE to save this for later.
- Siete Foods. Cassava & Coconut Tortillas. I’ve been looking for a tortilla like this, and I’m never looking back. In fact, I found 2 brands that have Paleo tortillas at the show.
- Siete Foods. Lime Tortilla Chips
- Cultures for Health. These DIY kits looked fascinating, and I need to get my hand on some. Kombucha, Kefir, Sourdough, and more. I also found them on Amazon!
- Made In Nature. Single serve snacking at its finest. These are perfect for every Paleo enthusiast on-the-go or for a convenient snack. I could not get enough of the Nuts Over Fruit, but they now have single serve packs of Figgy Pops, Coconut Chips, Nuts Over Fruit, and Superberry Fruit Fusion.
- DRINKMaple. Literally just one ingredient, pure maple water. So good. Also AIP.
- Mikey’s. Seriously, they need to stop. I’m about to order the Original English Muffins ASAP. Here is what they consist of: Non-GMO eggs, Almond Flour, Purified Water, Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, Kosher Salt. And they taste amazing!
- Mikey’s. Also check out their pizza crusts, double chocolate chip muffins tops, and sliced bread loaf. All Paleo.
- Rebel Kitchen. They have a brand new Organic Coconut Water.
- OXiGEN. A new company that makes oxygen water and shots. I tested it out after a run, and I enjoyed the positive side effects for recovery.
- Organic Gemini TigerNut. I might be the last person on earth to jump the Tigernut bandwagon, but I’m officially on. I tasted almost their entire line, and am a huge fan. I want to first work with the flour and peeled nuts.
- Wild Tonic Jun Kombucha. Kombucha fermented with honey vs. sugar. Loved the taste. This might be the next big thing in Kombucha.
- The New Primal. Pasture Raised Chicken Jerky Date & Rosemary. Not only does it taste amazing, but it’s also AIP-friendly, which is always hard to find in a meat bar/jerky.
Working on all #ExpoWest recap posts. I can’t wait to rollout all my favorite finds. @thenewprimal will make several lists. Their “Date & Rosemary Free Range Chicken #Jerky” is so good you guys. Not only is it #Paleo, but also #AIPPaleo friendly, too. And I barely found *any* products like that. 👌🏻🙌🏻 . . . #paleoishmama #healthylifestyle #iin #iamwellandgood #fitfluential #paleoish #fitmomsofig #glutenfree #dairyfree #expowest #paleo #expoblogger #healthcoach #fitmom #expowest2017 #whole30 #fitfoodie #soyfree #fitness #fitfam #grainfree #paleodiet #snacks
- Better Booch. Sorry, but this list includes many Kombucha brand and products because I’m a huge fan of the fermented drink. I tried their Ginger Boost, and it was a hit.
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. This is my current go-to for sweetener. The monkfruit is amazing! It is a zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that cooks and bakes just like sugar.
- Revive Kombucha. I’m fairly certain I tasted everything, but really loved the Ginger Lime.
- KitchFix. Another year, another granola at Expo West. I really enjoyed this grain-free Honey Pecan flavor, though. I don’t eat a ton of granola, but I actually really enjoy it.
- Pop & Bottle. Slick. This company is a class act all around. From the product packaging to clean ingredients, it was probably my top alternative milk product I found. I tried their Cacao Almond Milk but was dying to try the Matcha flavor.
- Flavorganics. All extracts are not created equally. Know how I know this? Because when I had A Loving Spoon nut butter there was a reason no one could ever replicate my Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter. The secret was the vanilla I used. It was not Flavorganics, but I’m excited to have found another high quality, organic extract.
- Simple Mills. My life is now complete. I finally found a frosting I will be proud to use and feed my kids. Amiya’s 1st birthday and Isaiah’s 2nd birthday are both in May:) Literally their entire portfolio rocks, but another huge favorite is the Pancake & Waffle Mix. Yes, I have created pancake recipes galore, and one of them (my 3-Ingredient Protein Pancake recipe) I even make a few times a week. But I’ve also been on the hunt for a good boxed mix for something new and different. I found it!
- NUUN. Like Nona Lim, more coming soon because I absolutely love them. For all my active friends, their products for sure. And even if you are just looking for a daily vitamin boost, they launched a brand new vitamin line. More soon!
- Farmhouse Culture. We already love their Gut Shots, but at Expo they debuted the Gut Punch Orange Cream Sparkling Drink. I can’t even tell you how good it is. Like an Orange Creamsicle beverage.
- Evolution Fresh. Not available yet, but when it is, go grab you a bottle of Thriving Greens.
- Restore. I have written about Restore for health before on my blog. People that have taken it after my write up have written to me with amazing results. They now have a Sinus Spray, too.
- Luna & Larry’s Organic Coconut Bliss. Many of their Ice Creams are Paleo, and while their brand new Ice Cream Sandwiches are not, they are a) amazing and b) organic, soy free, dairy free, vegan, and gluten-free.
- Happy Campers Gluten Free Bread. This product is also not Paleo, but it is many other things, including gluten-free, and I was totally digging the Hemp Hemp Hooray bread.
- Kombucha Dog. Great-tasting Kombucha with a super awesome mission behind helping rescue dogs find homes.
- Free2b. I’ll never eat a Bark Thin again after discovering Free2b’s Snack Breaks Peppermint. It’s not 100% Paleo, but it is free of the top 12 allergens and, unlike most chocolate, does not use soy lecithin.
- Redmond. I used to always use their Earth Paste, but until Expo, I wasn’t aware that they also have a Foaming Soap.
- Sir Kensington’s. Looking for Paleo-friendly condiments? They have many. My favorites of theirs include the Classic Ketchup, Dijon Mustard, and Avocado Oil Mayonnaise.
- Kitchun. Not only do their Paleo Certified granolas taste great, but they have the most clever names. Check out Honey, This Cuts the Mustard.
- The Dirt. If you’re looking for a quality Paleo-inspired personal care line, look no further. All their products are Soy Free, Corn Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Cruelty Free and Natural.
- The Maple Guild. Best pure maple syrup I’ve ever tasted.
- The Maple Guild. So often we make salad dressing at home with olive oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar. I found a new product to help shake this up, using less ingredients. They have a Maple Vinegar that is unreal (I’m not even sure if it’s out yet, though). It’s literally just pure maple syrup and apple cider vinegar.
- Tanka Bar. I’ve always enjoyed their meat bars, but at Expo they launched a Coffee/Hatch Chile flavor. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, but one bite and I was hooked.
- RXBAR. Even though I was a huge fan of the Chocolate Chip flavor, my most favorite flavor was the Peanut Butter one (but peanuts are not Paleo). Duh, I eat peanuts because, well, Paleoishmama.
- Vital Proteins. Is there anyone in the Paleo community who does not know about the awesome that is Vital Proteins? Anyways, they came out with a new Collagen Beauty Water. I need it stat.
- Primal Kitchen. Ever heard of Mark Sisson? Yeah, this is his company. I tried the Vanilla Collagen Fuel, and really enjoyed it. My go-to protein (and really only protein powder I’d use and recommend) currently is Nutiva’s Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30. But it is not fully Paleo.
- Primal Kitchen. They just released a Coconut Cashew Bar, and it’s super duper good. My friend said it was too sticky to her teeth, but I didn’t get that. I only grasped the awesome flavor.
- Square Bar. I think I sampled every single one of their bars. They are not, however, Paleo, but about as “clean” as they come.
- Kite Hill. Have you ever heard of them? They are an almond-based yogurt. I had their Unsweetened Plain, and really enjoyed it, but I don’t think I’d consider them strict Paleo (they use gums and agar, so depending on where you stand on those).
- COYO. This Coconut Milk yogurt is simply delightful. I tried almost every single flavor. The only problem with it is that, while it might be dairy free, there are far too many ingredients in it, which I don’t remember from year’s past. I don’t include this as Paleo.
- Dr. Bronner. Dr. Bronner’s grandson hooked me up with a ton of things. I’ve been a huge Bronner fan for a few years now, and at Expo they launched their new travel-sized toothpaste.
- Juice So Good. I can’t even begin to describe how amazing the Lavender Nutte is. You must go out and get one immediately. p.s. Are you in the homeskillet Minnesota? So are they!
At approximately 8 am when my #SIBO breath testing ends, I’m going to crack open the #Lavender Nutte @juicesogood. . . . This lineup is making me swoon for #FriYAY! Ps If you follow @sarahkayhoffman, I posted their (super adorable) #SqueezePouches yesterday. I’m totally loving on them. . . . Have you ever tried any of these?! I’ll report back on my blog post- @natprodexpo with thoughts. Have a beautiful morning, lovelies. XOX . . . #paleoishmama #iin #iamwellandgood #paleoish #fitfluential #dairyfree #glutenfree #paleo #organic #runnersfood #goodmorning #vegan #juice #nongmo #expoblogger #expowest2017 #foodofinstagram #wellness #health #juicesogood #juicing
- So Good Baby. My kids gobbled these down in like 5 seconds. And that packaging!
- Nutiva. It’s not available yet, but when it is, you’ll want to grab yours immediately because their brand new Organic MCT Oil is the first Organic one on the market.
- Nutiva. I am always talking about, cooking, and baking with their Organic Buttery Coconut Oil, and at Expo, they launched an Organic Buttery Garlic Coconut Oil.
- Kaila. While new oils are all the current rage, many people still prefer to cook with the traditional ones. Kaila has them, only in a much higher-quality, organic capacity. They have an All-Perfect Saute Oil and Stir Fry Oil that are really great.
- Peanut Butter Americano. My favorite was the Cinnamon Honey Roasted Peanut Butter, but for those who prefer to keep peanuts out, they also have an Almond Butter. I’ll be writing more about this company soon.
- Organic Valley. It’s hard for me to recommend many dairy companies because I don’t do a lot of dairy, but my kids do, and when it comes to dairy, we now only do Organic. It’s really important to me. For my Paleo friends, they have a fantastic Ghee. For those who just prefer top-quality dairy, everything else they make is golden. The grassmilk yogurt is out of this world!
- Mighty Organic. As you can already tell, I’m a meat bar girl vs. granola and fruit bars, so tasting their entire line was a blast. My favorites were the Mighty Beef Jerky Original, Uncured Bacon & Apple, and Mighty Stick Beef Original.
I like my stuff both #Grassfed + grass finished. So while at @natprodexpo, I met with @organicvalley & confirmed that theirs are. I even met one of their farmers, who told me they name every single cow. . . . This Mighty Beef Jerky is so good. It may or may not be gone. And the #grassmilk yogurt?! My kids have one on the daily. When the #SIBO goes back into hiding I will again, too, because this stuff is 👌🏻 . . . Stay tuned to sarahkayhoffman.com tomorrow when I share 70+ #Paleo finds from #Expowest! . . . #paleoishmama #healthylifestyle #iin #paleoish #fitfluential #iamwellandgood #glutenfree #expoblogger #paleo #expowest2017 #healthcoach #eatrealfood #whole30 #runnersfood #foodphotographer #foodphotography #grainfree #ibd #ibs #fitfam #healthy #organicvalley
- Simply Gum. Every time I chew a piece of regular gum, my mouth goes crazy. No. More. Gum. Luckily, I found Simply Gum and enjoyed the Natural Cinnamon flavor.
- Simply Gum. At Expo, they launched their new mints. The Peppermint flavor is super awesome. Gum and mints found!
- C Botanicals. It’s a beverage similar to Kombucha (actually an extension of Clearly Kombucha). I tried the Holy Basil, and am definitely a fan.
- ThunderBird Real Food Bars. Oh my goodness…..Hazelnut + Coffee + Maca. That combination in a bar is more like dessert.
- Rau Organic Superfood Drinking Chocolate. More and more Paleo-inspired beverages are hitting the marketplace, and this one, in the Mint flavor, is definitely worth checking out.
- Belle + Bella. Making your own yogurt is a hot thing right now. It’s something I am planning to do in my Instant Pot sooner rather than later. This company has a non-dairy yogurt start, among many other things.
- Julie’s Real. Will the nut butter craze ever let up? Her Coconut Vanilla Bean Cashew Butter was lovely.
- Applegate. They have a huge portfolio of products, and I think they launched a couple new ones, but the one I could not get over was their Organic Turkey Burgers. Is it just me or are these super hard to find? I had no idea they even existed, but now that I know, I’m off to find me some.
- Veggie Noodle Co. Making spiralized noodles is super trendy. This company makes zucchini, beet, butternut squash, and sweet potato spirals. All the noodles with none of the work.
- OLOMOMO Nut Company. The Cherry Vanilla Almonds are nothing out of the ordinary, but the flavor was so good. The company told me it’s their most popular flavor, too.
- Gaea Gourmet Olives. My kids love olives even more than I do, but my husband would pass in a heartbeat. Which is good because neither the kids nor myself would be willing to share our Kalamata Olives from Gaea.
- Ozuke. Anything pickled is usually great for the gut. I tried their beets, kale, garlic, dulse seaweed, and sea salt mixture, and I really enjoyed it.
- Pressery. The Pressery has some really beautiful products. I fell in love with their Organic Probiotic Soup in Honeydew Melon flavor. I don’t think this one is out yet on the market. Bonus: You’re not sure if you’d ever drink vinegar, but I’m telling you, they have an Organic Sparkline Drinking Vinegar in Blueberry Lemonade that is so good.
- Nona Lim. You have never had a Carrot Ginger soup like theirs, but stay tuned I have sooooooo much more to tell you about them because they are making other top lists!
- GoodSeed Burgers. Yum! While I’m not sure that it’s 100% Paleo, it’s pretty close, and if you like curry, you’ll love their Curried Sweet Potato Hempseed Burger.
- Bubba’s Fine Foods. They make a lot of really awesome Paleo products, but I tried the Bourbon Vanilla Ungranola and was a huge fan. Also, like my peanut butter line, the “Bourbon” in their name simply comes from the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla they use.
- You Are Loved Foods. When the owner started telling me all the things his Chocolate Cupcakes were free from, that they are Paleo, and how there was only 1g of sugar, I almost didn’t want to try it. Until I did. The flavor is amazing, but I’m still not sure on that “Paleo” label they carry.
- Wildway.If you love hot cereal like I do, but don’t have a great Paleo option, now you do! They have Grain Free Instant Hot Cereals.
- Primal Pit Paste. I have always been a fan of their body and personal care items, but especially the deodorant.
- NuCoconut. And this is the second Paleo wrap I found. It’s also AIP-friendly. I tried their Turmeric Coconut Wraps, and I really loved the flavor. Someone asked about the consistency and how it folds up. The answer is, “I don’t know.” I didn’t have a full wrap, just broken pieces as samples. I should grab some, and then report back!
- Zoup Broth. Another broth company. It seems like just yesterday when there were only one or two, and now there are so many. But really, can you ever have too much broth?
- Cocoburg. Love coconut, and looking for a jerky-like snack, but Vegan? I tried this Vegan Coconut Jerky Original, and it was actually super good. Many Vegan products use soy, but not this one. The ingredients are Young coconut meat*, Coconut Aminos (coconut sap, salt), Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt.
- Deluxe Honeydrop. They have a Turmeric Lemonade that is the perfect alternative for regular lemonade. The only ingredients include Water, Lemons, Raw Local Honey, Turmeric. I am also looking forward to trying their Charcoal Lemonade.
- Cassava Crunch. Like Siete, this company has come out with an amazing Paleo chip. I tried the basic Sea Salt flavor and was a fan. They do use Sunflower Oil which is not always okay for everyone following Paleo, but beyond that, no suspect ingredients, and really great flavor.
- Alaffia. And last, but certain not least, Alaffia. I started using their African Black Soap back in 2014 and stopping by their booth reconfirmed my love for the company. This is a personal care item company with an amazing mission and well-crafted product.
Interested in reading more Expo West 2017 recaps?
- Expo West 2017 Highlights
- Top 15 Overall Expo West 2017 Finds
- Top 16 Toddler Friendly Expo West 2017 Finds
- Expo West bloggers share their favorite show finds
Question: What were your favorite Paleo finds from the show?