This page is dedicated to all things Beautycounter where the company’s mission is, “to get safer products into the hands of everyone.”
Current Beautycounter Promotions
Click HERE to save these promotions for later.
Be sure to bookmark this page, as it will update anytime there is a special or promotion given by Beautycounter and/or me personally!
- SUMMER, 2018: From now through September 1, 2018, as a bonus from me personally, for each $100 gift card you purchase and/or $100 purchase you make, I’ll send you $10 cash back. Once you purchase, just shoot me an email, letting me know. Click HERE to check out a few things I’ve been loving lately.
- Ongoing. Gut-brain-skin. The connection is very real. If you do not currently have The Gutsy Girl’s Bible and you make any Beautycounter purchase, simply shoot me an email right after ordering your Beautycounter product(s), and I’ll send the e-book complimentary.
Beautycounter + Safer Skincare Posts I’ve Written
- My Beautycounter Story
- Becoming a Beautycounter Consultant FAQ
- Skin Health and Endocrine Disruptors
- Beautycounter Countermatch Collection
- Purely Primal Skincare
- What is Activated Charcoal
- Small Changes
- Coconut Oil Makeup Remover How To
- Which Skincare Regimen to Choose
- My Favorite Two Night Creams
Choose Your Look
- The Classic Look: Smoldering neutral eye makeup, bronzed skin and nude lips are wearable for all day. Grab it HERE.
- The Romantic Look: Feminine eye makeup, a radiant complexion and a pink lip are perfect for a night out. Grab it HERE.
- The Statement Look: Stand out with bold eye makeup, highlighted skin and a strong lip. Grab it HERE.
Flawless in Five
Because I am super basic, I love this.
The Flawless in Five set includes six safer, high-performing products:
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
- Color Define Brow Pencil
- Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara
- Powder Blush Duo
- Lip Gloss
Click HERE to grab your set.
Beautycounter Company Articles, News, and Information
The Never List
The critical ones for me initially were SLS and SLES because of Perioral Dermatitis.