I have put together a list of my recommended supplements.
I take a lot of supplements, as per my doctor. You should not take them unless you are directed to do so based on your own, unique condition or health goal. I created this page and this list in particular so that in the event that you need to take any of the supplements I do (or choose to do), you can see products and brand I recommend.
Supplements Like/In/On Food
- Antrantil (for SIBO)
- Enzymedica – Digest Gold (Digestive Enzymes)
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Great Lakes Gelatin
- HCL with Pepsin (Read: 33 Ways to Tell if You Have Low Stomach Acid)
- Natural Vitality, Natural Calm (flavored or plain)
- NOW Foods L-Glutamine Pure Powder
- NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion
- Perma-Clear (for healthy intestinal lining support)
- Prescript-Assist Probiotic
- Rx Vitamins Chewable Licorice
- Thorne Research (in general, they make phenomenal products)
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Vital Proteins Gelatin
- Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Beef Liver Capsules (Don’t want to make/don’t like bone broth? Here you go.)
- Vitamin D
Click HERE to see my formal disclaimer.