I have put together a list of my recommended supplements, and I believe that many of these have been critical in getting me where I am today. Read: 2017 SIBO Status Update.
I take a lot of supplements, as per my doctor. You should not take them unless you are directed to do so based on your own, unique condition or health goal. I created this page and this list in particular so that in the event that you need to take any of the supplements I do (or choose to do), you can see products and brand I recommend.
You should use supplement recommendations in conjunction with your overall lifestyle. Grab my 286-page e-book to get started, The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0.
Click HERE to save these for later.
Supplements Like/In/On Food
- Adrenal Glandular
- Antrantil (for SIBO, but others take it for general gas, bloating, and discomfort as well)
- Calcium D-Glucarate
- Dim Detox
- Enzymedica – Digest Gold (Digestive Enzymes)
- Equilibrium Probiotic
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil (NutraPro Cod Liver Oil – if you don’t want a fishy flavor)
- Great Lakes Gelatin
- HCL with Pepsin (Read: 33 Ways to Tell if You Have Low Stomach Acid)
- Hydroxo B12
- Integrative Therapeutics HCL
- Natural Vitality, Natural Calm (flavored or plain)
- NOW Foods L-Glutamine Pure Powder
- NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion
- Ox Bile (to supplement the liver’s production of bile for digestion)
- Perma-Clear (for healthy intestinal lining support)
- Prescript-Assist Probiotic
- Thorne Research (in general, they make phenomenal products)
- Vital Adapt (improve energy and stress protection)
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Vital Proteins Gelatin
- Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Beef Liver Capsules (Don’t want to make/don’t like bone broth? Here you go.)
- Vitamin C – powder (Doctor’s Best Vitamin C with Quali-C)
- Vitamin C (Super C – capsules)
- Vitamin D
Click HERE to see my formal disclaimer.