*This page is dedicated to all gut healing group program sessions I run.*
The August 2017 program has been filled!
In my e-newsletter this past week, I mentioned this Summer SIBO Focus Program.
**Space is limited to just 9 spots.** (Once they are all filled, I will start a waitlist.)
Click HERE to secure your spot now.
Gut Healing Group Program
The first time it ever registered with me that perhaps my stomach issues, bloat, joint pain, fatigue and mouth problems were caused by food and lifestyle was in January of 2006.
From January 1 – January 21, I did the first “detox” I had ever done in my life.
On days 1- 18, I was on autopilot.
On day 19, I felt worse than ever before.
On day 21, every single problem I ever had was seemingly gone.
On day 22, post detox, I went back to my old life, with habits that my body was clearly rejecting.
On day 23, I was back to misery.
Upon making this correlation, my life was never the same.
If you have not read my story yet, you can read it HERE. If you have, then you know that I basically made it my mission to heal holistically (as much as I could anyway), and then after graduating from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, teach as many other women as possible how to also begin their own gut-healing journies.
Through this 21-day program and my e-book, it is my hope to provide you with this same proof and hope.
Spaces for this program are limited to just 9 people, so if you’re ready to sign up, don’t wait! (Did I mention the program is only $97?)
Summer SIBO Focus Group Program
Click HERE to save this for later…..just don’t wait too long:)
I have run this private group for several years now, and each time I do, women in the group make life-changing discoveries that help them feel better almost instantly.
I believe that the gut is the most important body part. It can influence everything from your mood to your weight and even your sex drive. In fact, 70 percent of your immune system is located in and around your gut and your overall well-being is related to the health of this very fragile yet mostly forgotten body part.
However, I also now fully believe that sometimes when we have found ourselves at rock bottom with IBS and/or IBD misery, what we think is helping us is actually the thing hurting us. This “thing” is sometimes food, sometimes a lifestyle element, but more often than not, it’s that we have fallen into the trap of thinking that if we could just fix “that one thing” it would all be better.
I’m here to tell you…..there is no one thing.
You don’t need to focus on any one thing any longer.
Click HERE to join now.
Monday, August 7 – Sunday, August 27, 2017
Online, in your own comfort zone – wherever that might be
$97.00 (p.s. Read: Ways to Spend $97 in 21 Days.)
This Program is For You If…
- you have been diagnosed with or think you might have SIBO (see: What is SIBO?)
- you have so many SIBO questions and are not even sure where to start
- you are looking for group support around your health and wellness or to start a healthier lifestyle
- you have “tried everything” – diets, cleanses, supplements and more to no avail
- you don’t want to count calories
- you want to learn various time-saving, healthy cooking and baking methods
- you want to learn about “healthy” not “fad” foods
- you want some fresh, new ideas that are tailored to the things you enjoy and your own personal lifestyle
- you want to learn how to save time while still eating well
- you want to learn about new foods you’ve been curious to try and how to prepare them
- you have ongoing bothersome symptoms like allergies, bloating, frequent colds, aches and pains and more that you want to get to the bottom of once and for all
- you have a positive attitude and are open to learning new things in a supportive environment
We’ll work off my 3 pillars.
- Food – with an emphasis on food for SIBO (the right food for your body): 70% of your immune system lies in your gut. Your overall well-being is related to how healthy your gut is: i.e. digestion and gut bacteria. What you eat (or don’t eat) can have a tremendous effect on not only your healing progress but also your daily energy levels. The foods that fuel you and zap you of energy are different for everyone.
- Diagnosis (too many people are using Dr. Google to diagnose, but this is a very slippery slope) This is one of the biggest question topics I am asked: What tests should I ask for? What is doing a test for XYZ like? What do my test results/numbers mean? Should I get another opinion? Etc.
- Lifestyle (this includes movement, stress reduction and other critical lifestyle factors) A huge part of healing the gut (and SIBO in general) is managing stress, finding time for exercise and movement and maintaining a life balance that helps you flourish. We will go over tactics, new ideas and strategies for all.
What You Will Get
- 21-day program based off my e-book, The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut with inspiration, additional information, resources and more (I will help you understand how to tinker with the 21-day program food lists for SIBO)
- An Electronic Food Journal (if you want one) so you can track the changes you’re making with how you’re feeling, noting symptoms and other ah-ha moments you begin to have (alternatively, I am happy to help you start your own Gut Healing Bullet Journal)
- A copy of the following e-books, if you do not already have them: The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 2.0 (exclusive recipe version) + summer eats, treats and desserts + AIP Bread + Excel Spreadsheet for the Travel Guide. ($25.92 value)
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the program and beyond
- 30 minutes ONE time during the 21-days designated for an office hours chat session where we can come together as a group to discuss, and where you can ask questions for the whole group + my input
- 1 day of personal emailing with me (this is a $75 dollar value alone)
- A copy of The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0 (when it’s released)
Yes, all of that is included!
2017 is waiting for you to finally start making headway with your gut, and SIBO in particular.
Not interested in a group program, but instead 1-on-1? Click HERE for more information.
Ready now?! Click HERE to join!
See you soon!