NOTE: This is the ORIGINAL version. Do *not* buy this one, but instead, click HERE for the updated 2.0 version with an Exclusive Recipes version as well.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired from your gut?
- Is your IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and/or IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) taking control of your whole life?
- Are you bloated and weighted down? Or do you find yourself knowing where the nearest bathroom is at every point in your day….just in case?
- Are you constantly tired?
- Does your body just “ache,” but you have no idea why?
- Are your cravings uncontrollable?
The (super quick) 411 on the e-book
I ran a couple very successful 21-day group programs, where I taught women (virtually) how to begin healing their guts with food and lifestyle vs. drugs and medication. I turned my program into a 76-page e-book so that the masses would have access to it. The e-book contains: a 21-day daily “journal” of inspiration and motivation, food ideas, recipes, “yes to” and “no to” lists, a complete calendar of daily movement, stress reduction and/or learning session on IBS/IBD and more. Here are the Table of Contents.
Who would benefit from it?
Let’s face it, we can all benefit from eating more cleanly, improving our health and increasing our energy levels. That said, I am very clear and very targeted in my approach to business. I work with women who have IBS or IBD (or who think they might). The methods around food and lifestyle that I teach and preach are not limited to only women, nor are the benefits limited to only those with these symptoms – but the women and men that suffer from these issues will definitely benefit from the book.
My mission is very clear. I aspire to inspire women who think that living in a body which makes them miserable daily is the only way. My mission is to show women that mainstream “healthy” teachings, drugs and medication are not the only way.
Now are you ready?!
Of course you are!