Love breaded, baked chicken, but not sure how to do it now that you are gluten-free? I have a gluten free breaded baked chicken recipe today to get you started.
Learn more about it now….
Gluten Free Breaded Baked Chicken
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together milk and almond meal flour.
- Roll chicken breasts in mixture.
- Set chicken on baking pan and coat with a thin layer of cornflakes, followed by your "flavor" of cinnamon, cayenne (or other) if you'd like.
- Then, top with more cornflakes and finally, top with a little more of whatever flavoring you chose.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.