In my next life, I think I’ll strictly be a food blogger. While writing the Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Five, I realized how much I love cooking, baking, creating, and sharing it all. I don’t get enough time to do it, and so, in my next life, I’ll just stick to 100% food blogger. Mmmmmkay?
People have long wondered how I can go without gluten, this, that or the other. Honestly? It’s not hard. Not today at least.
Ryan and I went out for dinner last night for our 9-year anniversary, and during our conversation about something unrelated to food he said to me, “I feel like you’re seeing this as a lose/lose situation. It’s not. Life is a win/win.” His optimism helps me get through everything, but what he said about that situation is kind of how I feel many look at food – a lose/lose if they aren’t able to eat whatever, whenever, and however they want.
Have to give up gluten, grains, dairy, peanuts, soy, ect.?
It really won’t be so bad.
With recipes like the ones below, you’ll see how it can be a win/win…..for flavor, satisfaction, and (obv) healing.
Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Five
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- How to Make Chia Pudding. This isn’t a huge recipe by any means, but sometimes knowing exactly how to do the fundamentals can change your outlook on trying new things. This “recipe” has been pinned over 7,500 times on Pinterest, and if you want validation for it, all you have to do is click HERE to see what people had to say! p.s. I have only ever made it using THIS coconut milk, so that’s the one I know will work perfectly. I can’t be 100% certain on any others.
- Apple Pie Chia Pudding. Now you can turn that Chia Pudding base into something fall, festive, and delicious. There is a bonus recipe stuck in there, too, for Cinnamon Vanilla Whipped Cream.
- Banana “Splits.” I don’t have an official recipe for this one, but I did some photos for a client around the idea, so I’ll share with you how to do it. Grab a banana, and slice it down the middle lengthwise (to break it up, I also cut it in half). Then, smother with your favorite nut butter (pictured uses Beardy Boys Pecan Spice – incredible, but I recently tried Georgia Grinders Maple Caramel Almond Butter on it and it was insanely awesome!). Finally, top with Bare Chips (if you can still find the Pumpkin Spice ones, choose those) + Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips, and some dried Goji berries. And there you have it.
- MCT Matcha Latte. Do you have to be off the coffee/caffeine train? Or just love the beautiful color of Matcha. Then you’ll love this MCT Oil-boosted Matcha Latte.
- Roasted Root Vegetable Buddha Bowl. Root veggies meet Buddha Bowl. It doesn’t get any better. This Buddha Bowl is packed with all the flavor, none the gluten. 🙂
- Ultimate Nut Butter Guide. Ta daaaaaa…….I have finally released a jumbo-licious guide on How to Make Nut Butter. In this guide, you are going to learn: prep steps, nut options, salt options, oil options, sweetener options, nutritional boost options, additional dessert-like ingredient options, how to determine quantities, and how to make the nut butter. There are visual graphics like this which you can PIN FOR LATER, and all the necessary information to DIY. You are welcome.
Let me know what you try from the Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Five, and what your favorites are! As always, be sure to contact me, if there is a recipe or idea you’d love to see me bring to life!