This gluten free homemade mango salsa is exactly what you need in your life this Cinco de Mayo.
It is an easy and super healthy salsa. And let’s be honest -> you don’t need Cinco de Mayo to enjoy this. Enjoy it year round.
Gluten Free Homemade Mango Salsa
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 2 whole mangos, cubed into small pieces
- 1 baby tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 – 1/2 small red onion, minced (depending on how onion-strong you want it)
- few pinches fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 lemon (fresh-squeezed lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried jalapenos
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Coat a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix up by hand
- Set mixture in the pan, and cook on low for a few minutes (the longer you cook it, the mushier the mangoes will become)
p.s. Use this recipe alongside my Fiesta Fajita Quesadillas.
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.