Time for the Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Four…..because I’ve been producing like a champ. Or something like that.
This edition is kind of incredible, I won’t lie.
It combines some of my most favorite things…..fall, cupcakes, and A Loving Spoon nut butter.
I decided to publish this post on a Friday because then you have all weekend to peruse, gather any necessary ingredients and play, play, play.
Regardless of when you decide to test these out, be sure to give them a try. You’re totally going to “fall” in love with them. All of them.
Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Four
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- All Natural Red Velvet Cupcakes. Holy cows! That’s all I’ll really say about this recipe. Our graphics designer calls them, “To Dye For Red Velvet Cupcakes.” She’s so right. The kids, Ryan, and I gobbled these up so quickly.
- DIY Coconut Oil Makeup Remover Pads. (No, you don’t eat this one, but it is gluten free. 🙂 ) I have some exciting new news coming (hopefully in the beginning of October), but it has to do with my growing passion for natural and chemical-free skincare and makeup products. For now, you can learn how to make your own makeup remover pads with no harsh chemicals using Nutiva’s Organic Liquid Coconut Oil.
- Homemade Coconut Milk. I use Coconut Milk approximately 734 times per day. We use it in coffee, smoothies, popsicles, baking, cooking, soups, sauces, and more. Figured I might as well just learn how to make my own.
- Homemade Lavender Coconut Oil Body Wash. Again, you probably shouldn’t eat this one, but it’s another natural body care product you can make on your own and feel 100% about with the ingredients used.
- MCT Carrot Cake Walnut Butter. You’re welcome. That’s all.
- MCT Pumpkin Spiced Latte. You thought every single kind of Pumpkin Spice Latte has already been created. Well, it has not. Enter this one…..thick, and creamy, and boosted with Organic MCT Oil.
- MCT Turmeric Golden Latte. Yeah, yeah, yeah, another MCT Oil one. I’ve been doing quite a few of these lately because it’s Nutiva’s newest product that has been rising in the ranks. Besides, it’s the highest-quality one on the market, and it sure did boost this Golden Latte perfectly.
- Pumpkin Spiced Whipped Cream. Don’t like all the things Pumpkin Spiced? Then I am sorry (but not sorry) for this pumpkin-infused edition. 24/7 I want to let it be fall. Do love Pumpkin Spice? Then this is the whip for you.
- Purely Cacao Peanut Butter. This was one of the most popular A Loving Spoon nut butter flavors, and you can now get the recipe.
- Raspberry Chia Seed Jam. I was working on some PBJ stuff, so this jam was created. It is super basic and totally awesome.
- Vegan Ramen Noodle Lettuce Wraps. I just can’t even with these. They combine some of my favorite things, including Nutiva’s Coconut Oil and Lotus Foods’ Ramen Noodles. People keep asking how I can eat noodles, pad thai, and rice. Lotus Foods is the answer. All their products are rice based, zero fillers, and are gluten free. I used these noodles for the recipe.
Let me know what you try from the Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Four, and what your favorites are! As always, be sure to contact me, if there is a recipe or idea you’d love to see me bring to life!