Yesterday I shared 29 Holiday Gift Ideas for Babies and Toddlers, and today I have 43 Holiday Wellness and Lifestyle Gift Ideas. And these are for you – all for you, mama! And I’m not even going to judge if you just want to start shopping…..for yourself.
By the way, these are in addition to the list I made last year, which included:
- 36 Holiday Lifestyle Gift Ideas. From that list, the numbers I’m still super hot on for this year are #6, #13, #18, #20, #27, #32, and #33.
- 34 Holiday Wellness Gift Ideas. From that list, the numbers I’m still super hot on for this year are #15 – I got one last year, but if you haven’t yet, you must!, #23, #26, and #32.
And finally, I did not do a separate list for Stocking Stuffers this year, but from that list #1, #3, #5, #6, and #14.
43 Holiday Wellness and Lifestyle Gift Ideas
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Lodge Cast Iron. I recently got (and am obsessed with) the following: 6-Qt Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in red, 14-inch Cast Iron Wok, Cast Iron Mini Wok, and a 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet (bonus: made in the US!) Cooking and baking in cast iron is amazing, and it’s still a goal of mine to completely switch over all our pots and pans to cast iron (or something else high quality). I recently did a photoshoot with Lotus, and we used one of the red Dutch Ovens. In addition to being perfect for cooking, it photographs beautiful (ahem – for all my food photography friends!) p.s I’m totally dying over their Wildlife Series pans.
- Beautycounter. Anything and everything, and the holiday season is the best time to dip your toes into all the awesome that is Beautycounter if you haven’t yet. If you’re not sure what you/they might want, grab a gift card (email me sarah at sarahkayhoffman.com and I’ll get one custom made for you). As a bonus from me personally, for each $100 gift card you purchase and/or $100 purchase you make, I’ll send you $10 cash back (now through December 10, 2017). Once you purchase, just shoot me an email, letting me know. A few items on my Holiday hot list include….
- Holiday 2017 Collection. There is something for everyone, and the Holiday 2017 Collection is broken down by skincare, makeup, men & kids, and under $50.
- Winter Jewels Palette. This limited edition palette includes 11 all-new shades —8 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner, 2 highlighters—and a removable mirror. It’s an ideal palette for any occasion, day or night, all wrapped up in gold-foil artwork exclusive to Beautycounter.
- Multi-Masker Set. Infused with deep-cleansing kaolin clay, each of these masks can be used alone for all-over effects or applied in specific areas of the face for more targeted benefits. Set also includes a Mask Brush to precisely apply each formula and a reusable, limited edition gift tin.
- Smoky Eye Trio. I just ordered this, and it will sell out, so don’t wait! The set includes mascara, liquid eyeliner, and a silk cream eyeshadow.
- The brand new Countermatch Collection. Anything and everything from the line, but if you want a recommendation for one thing to start with, choose the Adaptive Moisture Lotion (I did!)
- Mother Lode Coffee Roasting Company. We live in this area, and this company makes, hands down, one of the very best coffees I’ve ever had in my life. Grab any of their Fair Trade Organic Coffees. Yes, spendy, but worth every sip. Promise.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Stickpacks. These are perfect for travel and on-the-go, and if you have someone on your list who is looking for the perfect protein and always on the run, this would make a great gift and/or stocking stuffer. (By the way, if you’re trying to understand the difference between collagen and gelatin, I wrote about it HERE.)
- Momlife tank
- Wake, pray, slay tank
- Coctails and country music tank. And really, so many tanks from HERE.
- Any and all the clothes from Sarah Marie Design Studio. Someone I know posted about her on Instagram, and I loved all the things immediately.
- Made in Nature Single Serve Snack Packs. Perfect for kids and mamas alike, the Single Serve Packs are a great little addition to a stocking stuffer and/or health, fitness, foodie gift. It’s a 10-pack of single serve snacks which includes: Nutter and Jelly Nut Butter Filled Figgy Pops (2), Mocha Almond Nut Butter Filled Figgy Pops, Choco Crunch Figgy Pops (2), Cranberry Pistachio Figgy Pops, Dried Mangoes, Superberry Fruit Fusion, and Maple Balsamic Nuts Over Fruit (2). I have tried most of these (and their organic snacks in general), and I promise they would make the perfect holiday gift addition.
- Stasher. These have gotten super popular. We have a few, and they are really slick!
- Apple watch
- KT Tape. I used this stuff for the first time this year (ankle, glute, quad), and, even if I’m feeling great, rarely race without it. Makes for the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Bullet Journal. 2017 was my first year using a Bullet Journal vs. traditional planner for all my personal things, projects, tracking, events, etc. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a traditional planner. I will, however, need a new one soon, and this style has been my favorite. (p.s. Are you interested in a blog post about how I run and organize this Bullet Journal?)
- MAC computer. A bigger one than my current laptop. And yes, this is really on my list, but no, I don’t expect anyone to get it for me, except maybe that husband I love sooooo much?! 🙂
- Organic Valley Ghee. Give this as a stocking stuffer or small gift to someone who loves to cook, bake, or who is into the Paleo lifestyle. “Ghee is clarified butter with hints of nutty, caramel flavors. Ghee has been a staple of many culinary traditions around the world for centuries, and today it’s prized for its rich buttery taste, enticing aroma, and its high smoke point, which makes it ideal for high-heat cooking.” I have been using it for a long time! If you have my summer e-book, the Lemon Curd uses it. THIS Wild Salmon recipe uses it, and you’ll also find it in my Roasted, Flavored Nuts recipe.
- Food Photography stuff. Alright, these are for my food photography friends and/or anyone who wants to refine their photography skill in 2018. Several things on my list this year….
- Heavy Duty Background Stand
- Another memory card
- Canon 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens and/or the 17-40mm (I already have the standard 50mm, but I need to keep adding lenses to the collection.)
- Backup battery for the Canon. I should have gotten one a long time ago.
- Camera bag
- Canon Speedlite
- Tether cord
- Multi-disc light reflector
- Canon wireless remote
- Lowel EGO Digital Imaging Light Unit
- Large computer screen to go with my computer (this is used to edit photos and to see them blown up + for photo shoots when I use the tether cord)
- Experience Life Magazine. I love, love, love this magazine (and not just because I was in it this past spring!) This is one of my favorite magazines, and it has been since I can remember. You can gift a year of this (10 issues) for $19.95. The magazine revolves around health, fitness, food, relationships, detox, and sustainability. It’s holistic and “real,” and you’ll never see airbrushed abs on the front cover giving you “17 ways to lose weight by New Years.” (p.s. I have a new article coming out via their website – around what I eat and do in a day – this month or early December. Stay tuned!)
- Roomba. We got one this past year, and I can’t recommend it enough, especially if you have any shedding animals. Roomba cleans Reagan’s hair every single night at 9 pm.
- Portable Drink Mixer. Froth and/or blend any beverage on the go. I got one of these this past year, and it’s super slick.
- Snowshoes. Trail running cross training. ‘Nuff said.
- Cold weather workout gear. I can’t even link to anything here because honestly? I don’t know what people wear when they workout in the cold. But I know I need it, and if you have suggestions, please let me know mmmmmkay?!
- The Gutsy Girl’s Bible. If you are still struggling with gut issues, but have not yet grabbed The Gutsy Girl’s Bible, you should do so. I’m not just saying that because it’s my e-book, but because I want you to feel your best in 2018, and maybe this will help you start sorting through it all. And also, we are working to finish the 3.0 (and final version). If you purchase the 2.0 e-book from now through January 1st, I’ll send you the 3.0 version for free.
- January Gut Healing Group Program. And on that note — YES! It’s true….I will be running another round of my Gut Healing Group Program in January (I run these once per year – that’s it). Full sign up information is not available yet, but if you want to make sure to get in, simply CONTACT ME and I’ll get you on the list.
- Wedderspoon. Yesterday I featured their lollipops in my babies and toddler’s holiday list, and today I’m featuring the Raw Manuka Honey, which comes in a 17.6oz size and 8.8oz size. “Manuka honey is an amazing New Zealand superfood with multiple uses in home remedies, beauty regimes, in active lifestyles or in the kitchen.” We use this honey in and on everything. (In fact, last week, I just mixed some into a little cup of plain Organic Valley Grass-Fed Yogurt for Samarah, and she loved it.)
- Thrive Membership. Want all the foods and other items your favorite health and wellness blogs talk about, but either: a. live in a place where you don’t have access, b. costs too much at the retail store, c. don’t want to load all the kids up to go get said items or d. all of the above? Thrive is your answer. It’s like a Costco membership, only all the items are high quality and it’s delivered right to your door! Click HERE to learn more about how it works.
- Stance socks. These are my favorite socks. They have everything from casual to workout socks and more. Last year I bought 10 pairs, and I’m due for more!
- Four Athletics. Julie aka PaleoOMG just launched her floral leggings from Four Athletics, and they are fabulous. I am also digging on these.
- Unconventional Medicine. This is Chris Kresser’s new book (just released this week). I can’t wait to grab it.
So there you have it…..my list of 43 Holiday Wellness and Lifestyle Gift Ideas. What’s on your list?
Disclosure: Several brands and companies have sponsored this post, and many of the other links are Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions stated here are 100% my own. I appreciate your support, as this compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running, and for me to continue sharing all that I can with you. For my full disclaimer and disclosure click HERE. Thank you for your support!