I have 23 adoption and faith holiday gift ideas today. You didn’t think I’d leave these out now did you?!
This is my fifth and final of the Holiday Gift Guides. Click HERE to be taken to the main list from Monday.
I really adore all 23 items on this list. Whether you are buying for someone who loves their adopted child or the Lord (or both), you will absolutely find the perfect idea here!
23 Adoption and Faith Holiday Gift Ideas
Click HERE to save these ideas for later.
- Yes, I’m Adopted! What a cute adoption book. We do not have this one yet, but I know it’s a super popular one for adopted children.
- The Time of Your Life: Finding God’s Rest in Your Busy Schedule. A book I could use. The way we spend our time says a lot about what we value. What does your schedule say about the things that are most important to you? Is busyness a buffer to keep you from hearing God?
- A Mother’s Heart. Have you been following along with my online book club? This is the first book we’ve been reading. I’ve enjoyed the book, for the most part, and if you gift it to someone, you can share THIS LINK with them so they can find all the chapter’s posts and thoughts.
- Canvas Cover Sketch Book. I use a book similar to this as the “journal” I bring along to church with me each week. I love it because I can write Bible verses on the cover, and do any inside designing and writing, as desired. I am almost finished with my second book. I started doing this a few years back, and I love going back to read through old notes. Alternatively, THIS one is a little cheaper.
- Wisdom Owl Bible Cover. A couple years back I got a journaling Bible for Christmas. That year I also had a Barnes & Noble gift card, and with it, I bought this cover for the journal. You might not like this design, but Barnes & Noble carries many different ones, and it’s a great gift idea!
- Happy Adoption Day! We have this book. It’s super cute.
- Adoption is Love. Sweet and simple beaded bracelet if you know someone who enjoys jewelry.
- I Prayed for You. How adorable! We do not have this yet but would love it.
- Bible for Creative Journaling. Help someone mix their creativity with their love for the Lord and Bible. Inspire is a single-column, wide-margin New Living Translation Bible that will be a cherished resource for coloring and creative art journaling.
- A Child’s First Bible. This is probably the #1 item on my list for things I want for the babies. My Grandmother Verna gave me my first Children’s Bible, and I’ll never forget reading the stories in it with her. I want the very same thing for my children.
- Personalized Adoption Necklace. A way to put a personal touch on a piece of adoption jewelry.
- Adopted Sibling Jewelry. This is a cute gift if you have children that are a little older.
- Faith Planner. Looking for an 18-month planner for anyone on your list? This looks like a great one!
- Adoption Sign. This one is super sweet and simple. I’d hang it right next to each child’s bed.
- Adoption Story Sign. If you are a sucker for quotes like I am:)
- Worth the Wait. Do onesies make anyone else’s heart skip a beat?! Sprinkle a little gold glitter and bam – you have yourself the perfect gift!
- Wanted Chosen Loved Adopted. A onesie times two.
- Love Makes a Family. A onesie times three. Guys, I’m serious. I think onesies are an awesome gift.
- Engraved Adoption Block. I can picture this in the children’s playroom or on a bookshelf.
- Adoption Keychain. I have one already, but I’d love another. My keychain is pretty bare.
- Faith Coffee Mug. Oh, how I love this. What a great way to sip a warm beverage early in the morning while reading the Bible.
- Bible Verse Jewelry. Know someone who has a favorite Bible verse? This is a great gift. Like for me, I’d want a bracelet with Ecclesiastes 3:11 in Rose Gold 🙂
- Faith, Hope, Love Tank Top. This is super cute!
Do you have a favorite adoption and/or faith-based gift idea?
Disclosure: Several brands and companies have sponsored this post, and many of the other links are Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions started here are 100% my own. I appreciate your support. For my full disclaimer and disclosure click HERE.
p.s. Planning an Adoption Party? Grab these 16 Gotcha Day Party Ideas!
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.