I have been working on my 2016 Holiday Gift Guides for a very long time already, and today I am kicking the series off with 57 Holiday Gift Ideas for Babies and Toddlers.
I will be releasing a brand new gift guide each day this week.
I have put together the following “themed” gift guides (pssst….don’t miss a single guide! Click HERE to save this post as a reminder for later!):
- 57 Holiday Gift Ideas for Babies and Toddlers
- 34 Wellness Holiday Gift Ideas
- 36 Lifestyle Holiday Gift Ideas
- 25 Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas
- 23 Adoption and Faith Holiday Gift Ideas
Once all guides have been released, I’ll link them all here.
I hope you find some great ideas. I know I did!
Now grab some Puppy Chow, and get shopping!
57 Holiday Gift Ideas for Babies and Toddlers
Click HERE to save these ideas for later.
- ChicLittleFeet. 0+ months. I had to start my list with this because it’s incredible. This is the first year we are going to do Elf on a Shelf since Samarah will love it (and Isaiah will likely just point, “uh, uh”). And how adorable is this Elf Clothing? We are ordering ours soon!
- + ChicLittleFeet. 0+ months. Make their Elf on a Shelf really come alive, when you have Katie (the shop owner) make your little(s) matching PJ’s to go along with their elf! I think THIS is the one we’ll get for Elf + Samarah, but she is able to customize any pattern into matching PJ’s you want!
- Sleep Little One – A Naturally Calming Gift Set. Babies+. I have long been an Earth Mama Angel Baby fan, so it should come as no surprise that they are on my list. Earth Mama’s new Sleep Little One Gift Set has everything you need for a calming nighttime routine with the natural lullaby essence of pure, safe lavender: a restful baby bath with Calming Lavender Body Wash & Shampoo, a soothing infant massage with Calming Lavender Baby Lotion, a dab of Lavender Meringue Lip Balm bliss on baby lips and a snuggly warm aromatherapy heart. Just add a loving bedtime kiss! (p.s. Once you have the gift set, check out these 10 Resources for Alternative Uses for the product.)
- Bison Booties. 0+ months. Anyone with a little one needs a pair (or five) of Bison Booties.
- Super Hero Monthly Necktie Milestone Baby Stickers. 0+ months. Have a little boy, and need a month-by-month picture idea? Or know someone who is expecting a little boy soon? These are cute!
- Ergobaby. Newborn – toddler. If you are a new mom and/or simply have never tried a carrier, you must put this on your list. I love mine!
- Baby’s First Year Memory Book. 0+ months. I am all about memories and having as many things possible to save for my children. p.s. Also like this Little Things Gratitude Journal. I have one for Isaiah and Samarah, and now I’ll need to figure out how to add Amiya into this mix!
- Story People Holiday Ornaments. 0+ months. Fact: I am attempting to do their playroom in a Story People theme. We already have many wall hangings, but looking to expand. I’d love one of these for each of the children for the yearly Christmas tree hanging event we do!
- Story People. 0+ months. And so speaking of that, anything Story People for the playroom.
- 42 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set. 12 months and up. We have these and love them!
- Infantino Squeeze Station. As soon as baby is ready to try pureed food. (I did a review on it + recipes for it HERE).
- Bamboo 5pc Set Woodland Tea Party. 4 years and above.
- Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA. 0+ months. A Jimmy Fallon book. Need I say more?
- Sophie La Girafe. Teething babies and above. Whether it’s Sophie or the Elephant, if you have a teether at home, put this on your list. We have had both!
- Fisher-Price Little People Big Animal Zoo. 12 months – 5 years.
- Melissa & Doug Let’s Play House! 3- 6 years. A spray, squirt, and squeegee set because I’m not sure about you, but my 3-year-old loves helping us clean.
- Charlie Banana Reusable Diapers. One size. I found Charlie Banana at Expo West this year, and we have loved the swim diapers.
- Nosefrida. 3 and up. I’m not sure about you, but when I buy tons of gifts for my littles, I make sure many of them are uber practical.
- Madison Bookrack Tower. 2017 Playroom organization FTW!
- Hatchimals Owlicorn. 5 and up. Totally not practical, but how cool!
- DreamWorks Trolls ‘Hug Time’ Poppy. 4 and up. I introduced Samarah to my troll collection recently. I collected them while growing up, and so now I have all these amazing little creatures to give to our babies. She loves them!
- Play All Day Elmo. 18 months and up. The kids love this, especially Isaiah who takes it with him on every car ride.
- Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space. 6 months to 3 years.
- Just Play Doc McStuffins Hospital Care Cart Toy. Samarah is obsessed with Doc currently. But isn’t she the cutest doc around?!
- The Moodsters Feelings Flashlight. 18 months – 4 years. Play mixed with a flashlight? Sounds like a dream for my children!
- Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo. 9 months to 3 years.
- Micro Kickboard Mini2Go Scooter. 18 months and up. Allowing toddlers to ride in style.
- LeapFrog Epic. 36 months to 9 years.
- Pregnancy Announcement Christmas Card. Have an exciting announcement that can be made sweeter this holiday season? You must grab these!
- Vintage Play Kitchen. 36 months – 7 years. (For the record, I’m putting ages on all these toys, based on what the manufacturer says. However, I don’t always go by that. Like this kitchen. Samarah has had it, and played with it like crazy since she was two. Isaiah is 18 months and has loved it for a few months already!) We have this exact one, and I cannot tell you how much the kids play with it.
- Bright Beats Dance Mat. 9 months – 3 years.
- Paw Patrol Zoomer. 36 months – 5 years.
- Gingerbread Cookies Play Food Set. 4 and up. The best littlest up-and-coming chefs should have access to holiday cookies!
- Organic Cotton Airplanes Children’s Napkins.
- Grey Breton Stripe Anywhere Chair. We already have the plain gray one, and the kids love it. But sometimes they fight over it, so I’d love another one. Besides, they are so cute!
- LittleBoySwag. Newborn and up. Literally, everything for Isaiah, please!
- FrejaToys. Teething and up. I just love these Nursing Necklaces for moms and Crochet Toys for babies.
- Mindware Imaginets. 36 months – 15 years. We have a set, and they are super cool. Great for developing an artistic mind!
- Magna Tiles. 3 years and up. My kids love these.
- Mega Bloks. 12 months – 5 years.
- Oakland Zoo Season Pass. While I think toys are okay, I believe experiences are ideal. The Oakland Zoo is small and lovely.
- Kreative Kids Fuzzy Animal Slippers. Kids size 4 and up.
- Studio Grow. A gift card for here. Are you in the East Bay Area? I’ve heard this is an awesome place to bring babies through preschool children. We’d love to start going (even though it’s a little bit of a hike away).
- Jellycat Noodle Rabbit. 0+ months.
- My Audio Pet – Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker – Power Pup. Playroom music! I don’t know about your kids, but mine love to “jam out” daily and “Mousekercize” together.
- Rust Legging with Gray Hearts Knee. Starts at 0-3 months to US Children’s 8 .
- Wooden Baby Rattle. 0+ months. A rattle that doubles as a teether.
- OTO Ice Cream Truck. 2 and up. OTO trucks are big food truck playhouses for kids. They’re made out of cardboard and feature super detailed illustrations. They have a shop window that opens on the side and you can print your own custom license plates.
- Kids Mermaid Crochet Tail Blanket. 3 – 7 years. We now have a Samarah who loves Princess Sofia and her friend, the mermaid, Oona. I know that many people and companies make these now, and this one is a bit pricier, but I found it on Etsy, and love it. This beautiful handmade crochet mermaid tail blanket is perfect for kids to cozy up to a book. Warm, snuggly and totally fun for pretend play!
- Floral Baby Head Wrap and Bloomer Set. Newborn – 3T. This will look adorable on Amiya come spring!
- Children’s Artwork Hanger. Yes, I realize I could make this, but it’s not really my thing:) However, Samarah comes home weekly with a lot of preschool art stuff that we’d love to put up and rotate out. If I had this, I’d want one in white (for Samarah) and one in dark blue (for Isaiah).
- Construction Monogram Print. Such a cute wall decoration for my fellow boy mom friends!
- Big Sister Little Sister Outfits. Samarah and Amiya would be absolutely adorable in these.
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care. Why do I insist avocado and bone broth before rice cereals as baby’s first food?! Personal convictions plus this book. I have this book, and I love it!
- LittleSaplingToys. All the wooden toys, and eco-friendly.
- Pretend Play Phone. I’m not sold that these replace my iPhone anymore because I swear kids know what’s real and what’s not, but I love this one. Give it another try?
- Marshmallow Furniture Minnie’s Bow-Tique High-Back Chair. I’m still uncertain about whether or not I want Samarah to have this (because I like the Pottery Barn ones much more), but she loves Minnie.
Your turn! What are you excited about for babies and toddlers this year? Anything I should add?!
Disclosure: Several brands and companies have sponsored this post, and many of the other links are Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions started here are 100% my own. I appreciate your support. For my full disclaimer and disclosure click HERE.
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.