My gut is healing, and it feels better than ever. I finally feel like I’m on the path to forever feeling great.
Between class on Saturday, a birthday party Saturday night, a 7.5 mile Sunday morning run and then working the rest of the day, I realized that I still have not made breathing space available in my life (except of course for the deep breathing at Bikram).
We always make exactly enough time for the things which are important to us.
I thought about that for awhile.
I’m preparing to make more room for something huge in my life, and with this means that some things have to go.
Breathing space….I need it, you need, we all need it.
How can you give it to yourself today?
Time for the real issue at hand today: dessert.
Have you had the chance to get the summer eats, treats & desserts ebook yet? You’ll find the recipe there, along with 12 other little yummies.
frozen chocolate-covered peanut butter banana sandwiches
Facts: gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free
Your mouth is already watering.
And of course, wait for it….my honey vanilla-bourbon peanut butter.
These are stupid simple to make.
Better yet? They are stupid-simple luscious!
p.s. If you make these with the complimentary sample of honey vanilla-bourbon peanut butter you ordered, please share your photos, thoughts and chocolate-peanut butter-banana filled mouths with me…I’d love to see! Use hashtag, #alovingspoon, submit HERE or email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 tbsp. 50% Scharffen Berger sweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- 1.5-2 bananas
- peanut butter, honey vanilla-bourbon peanut butter (or peanut butter of choice)
- Cut banana into slices
- Lay out slices flat
- Smother slices with peanut butter (the more the merrier)
- Top with another banana slice
- Place peanut butter banana sandwiches on parchment paper and freeze
- After the sandwiches are frozen, take them out and roll them in the chocolate mixture
- To make the mixture, simply place the cocoa powder, water and coconut oil in a pan and heat on low, constantly stirring
- Once the mixture has completely melted, roll the frozen peanut butter banana sandwiches in it, place back on the parchment paper and freeze
Love your guts,