Many bloggers do a weekly roundup each week where they feature some of their favorite posts, articles and other interesting things from around the Internets and in the news.
I enjoy these because I love having several pieces of information all in one place.
I hope you will enjoy the Gutsy version of this.
As always, the roundup will include Gutsy topics which fall in line with my motto around here:
If you find something during the week that you think would be great to share with all the Gutsy girls or you write something awesome yourself, please contact me to possibly have it included.
A Gutsy Roundup: inaugural edition
- In The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, I do not forbid coffee. The book clearly states why. One reason is that we heavily dilute it. But have you ever thought of putting butter (well, in our case Ghee butter) or coconut oil in your coffee? I do this frequently. I have specific reasons I do it, but there is actually a term for it: Bulletproof Coffee. This week, Dr. Andrew Weil answers the question, “Should I Drink Bulletproof Coffee?”
- Tired of everyone telling you that you need to drink more fat-free milk? This week I found the Butter Believer, Emily. I’m hooked. Check out this awesome post: Think Fat-Free Milk is Healthy? 6 Secrets You Don’t Know About Skim.
- I used to be a half-marathon junkie. I lived for the high of my long runs. I still do and I still would if I knew that running long distance wouldn’t hurt my body (namely my knee) so much. That said, I will do another half at some point. I really want it to be the next Nike Women’s Marathon this upcoming October in San Francisco. This week, Crazy Running Girl, Lora did a post on Half Marathon Stats that I found to be really cool.
- In Day 4: Be Strong, I showed you a couple post-lunch stretches I had to do to make my stomach feel better. This reminded me of a recent article via my beloved Experience Life Magazine, “Learn This Skill: Twisting Triangle.” Not only is this a great pose in general, but it’s a great one for “twisting” the intestines to aid in better digestion. It’s simple. Give it a try.
- I love me some interval workouts. I’m Blood Type O; I thrive on quick bursts of energy. To my delight, I found these 12 Interval Workouts to Advance Your Cardio Training. Yesterday I did the 15-minute treadmill workout she has. I “jogged” at 6.0mph; I “sprinted” at 8.5mph. I’m kind of out of HIIT shape, so I can’t wait to watch those sprints get faster, better and stronger. Strong Figure has a lot of great stuff on her site.
- My dear friend Carla (aka MizFitOnline) wrote a post this week called, “Blogging is Dead. Blogging will Never Die.” The question about whether or not the “blog” medium is a dying breed continues to get asked. I love Miz’ thoughts on it because I could not agree more. Blogging is my outlet. Blogging is my friend. Blogging has paved the road from me to you….I make stops daily to find a new “you.” I love that. Blogging will never die for me.
- She was featured as my youngest Gutsy Girl yet. She continues to dazzle me. Each time she puts up a new blog post, I become more and more inspired by her. This week she wrote a simple post on, “Some More Updates.” She writes as though she is 30, but fact is she’s not even in college yet. My favorite thing from her post was, “I look in the mirror and I KNOW I could be more ‘shredded’ however it’s not my top priority. My top priority is to live my life to the fullest and I can’t stress enough that worrying way too much about how you look definitely holds you back from that.“
And that’s a Gutsy Roundup wrap for this week.
Some weeks there will be more; some less.
I share what I love, with no minimum or maximum requirements.
Love your guts,
which allow you to adjust the jacket for different temperatures
isabel marant boots com introduces you skills of wearing jewelry
Louis Vuitton OutletIngredients to Avoid in Hair Products
Louis Vuitton Laukut Clothing of Renaissance Characters
Analysts Split On Gap’s New CEO
Christian Louboutin Australia None of the above
Look more beautiful and feminine with attractive and beautiful nails
louis vuitton neverful we believe Coach is clearly an industry leading business
The Victorian Era to the 1960s Styles
chanel espadrilles how to choose fashion wholesale
Yoga Poses That Increase Height Video
Isabel marant sneaker wedges buying highly regarded producer full figured dresses
Night Out events in NYC
woolrich outlet of the total outstanding common stock of Federal Mogul NASDAQ
A Guide to Glasses and a Word on Sunglasses
mcm bags attending a meet and greet with successful FIDM program graduates
I hardly even know her
woolrich outlet Based on the shape and size of the heel tip