Healing your gut, the concept, is simple.
Healing your gut, the determination through actions, are not so simple.
Regardless, I keep no secrets.
14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut
- Eliminate food intolerances and allergies.
- Repair with zinc, glutamine, quercetin.
- Take a daily probiotic.
- Eat foods that contain naturally friendly bacteria.
- Supplement with digestive enzymes.
- Drink homemade broth.
- Eliminate toxic substances (think outside of the the food-box, too).
- Remove stress <- a huge one!
- Say no to sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Ban anything artificial.
- Become an unprocessed machine. (I’m doing this all year, so follow along.)
- Drink a ton of water.
- Completely remove or begin to ween off: antibiotics, medications and drugs of all kinds.
- Add in more omega-3 fats.
I have been practicing these for several years now, and will be leading the 21-Day New Year-New You gutsy women to their own starting line.
This is why healing the gut isn’t a true resolution. Healing the gut is a complete lifestyle change.
You must make it a priority. You must commit to it. You must stay consistent and not make excuses.
Healing your gut will reward you tenfold. I promise.
My January 21 day program is full. If I have interest from 10 more people prior to this Sunday, January 6, I’ll launch another one. Email me at email@example.com.
Love your guts,