14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut

Healing your gut, the concept, is simple.

Healing your gut, the determination through actions, are not so simple.

Regardless, I keep no secrets.

14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut

1. Eliminate food intolerances and allergies.
  2. Repair with zinc, glutamine, quercetin.
  3. Take a daily probiotic.
  4. Eat foods that contain naturally friendly bacteria.
  5. Supplement with digestive enzymes.
  6. Drink homemade broth.
  7. Eliminate toxic substances (think outside of the the food-box, too).
  8. Remove stress <- a huge one!
  9. Say no to sugar and refined carbohydrates.
  10. Ban anything artificial.
  11. Become an unprocessed machine. (I’m doing this all year, so follow along.)
  12. Drink a ton of water.
  13. Completely remove or begin to ween off: antibiotics, medications and drugs of all kinds.
  14. Add in more omega-3 fats.

I have been practicing these for several years now, and will be leading the 21-Day New Year-New You gutsy women to their own starting line.

This is why healing the gut isn’t a true resolution. Healing the gut is a complete lifestyle change.

You must make it a priority. You must commit to it. You must stay consistent and not make excuses.

Healing your gut will reward you tenfold. I promise.

My January 21 day program is full. If I have interest from 10 more people prior to this Sunday, January 6, I’ll launch another one. Email me at sarahkayhoffman@agutsygirl.com.

14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut

14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut

Love your guts,
SKH

new york the fashion industry week day 7
Isabel Marant Sale 5 short dress styles for the Spring and Summer

the manufacturer and the merchandise buyer
woolrich jassenBest Way to Tone Your Body
Bible Prophecies point to World’s Last Chance
christian louboutin shoes Calvin Klein sales were boosted by erotic commercials

6 Underrated Predators With Mind
valentino shoes chain or necklace to attain a chic look

How to Dress a Square Stomach
chanel espadrilles top-rated 10 web-based comprehensive accessories vendors

Mens underwear is no longer outdated fashion attire
roger vivier shoes MBT shoes is sports shoes that it is general like running shoes

Tips of Choosing a Quinceanera Dress
north face jackets street fashion social social networks

B DIY system now with DIY savings with B discount codes
chanel espadrilles for better or for worse

Why Steve Madden Is a SHOO
mcm bag Sometimes at night he stares at me

Hemlines Soar in New York
valentino studded heels it was capitalism

Comments

1. says

Thank you for this. I am dealing with an IBS flare-up that has been making me miserable the last few days. the only thing I find soothing is tea, but I need more than that in my stomach.

What pro/pre-biotics do you recommend? There are so many with so many claims…

• says

SO SORRY to hear it! It’s no fun…I know. I’ve been there, and I’ve done that:( I thank God daily when my stomach is feeling great! I’m working on a pro/pre-biotic post.

2. LauraRide says

thanks for the overview. I’ve been on the healing path for over three years, and on the bone broth for a little over one year. I’ve heard that prebiotics can be hard on the digestion because of the source. It would be good to know more about FOS and such. How long on average does it take to “heal” the gut? I am a firm believer in the lifestyle change, and am curious about how long others have experienced leaky gut symptoms after following the above list. thank you!

• says

Hi Laura! These are all great points. I will start thinking about writing on them all:) I believe that our guts stay leaky until we are *truly* consistent. I have made huge leaps and bounds on my own journey, but I am confident I still have a leaky gut to a degree. Whenever we take 3 steps forward it’s so easy to take one backwards. That said, the women I work with typically see results IMMEDIATELY, but then, if they are not diligent and carefully and sway at all, they revert back. A very damaged gut can take a long time to heal.

3. says

Added to my evernote for easy reference :)

I’ve been wanting to make my own broth… yum!

Count me in if there’s more interest in another second group!

• says

I can’t believe it, but you are the 4th person already to have interest. I would need 10 by Sunday, though. But I’ll keep you posted:)

4. Alycia says

You mention repairing with zinc. Do you have any recommendations on brand/amount/type of zinc, etc?

5. says

When you are on your healing plan to you avoid simple grains like white rice? I have a leaky gut and I am looking to pursue fuller healing. Rice never seems to bother me, but I wanted your opinion on its part in the healing process.

• says

Hi Lindsey…yes, I do and my clients do as well. Rice is a starch and can continue feeding any bad bacteria. You might be okay with it in the long term, but for now you might heal faster without it. All of this and more is in my e-book:) http://bit.ly/agugbebook Happy healing!