I have 14 ways to begin healing your gut.
Healing your gut, the concept, is simple.
Healing your gut, the determination through actions, are not so simple.
Regardless, I keep no secrets.
14 Ways to Begin Healing Your Gut
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Eliminate food intolerances and allergies.
- Repair with zinc, glutamine, quercetin.
- Take a daily probiotic.
- Eat foods that contain friendly bacteria, i.e. prebiotics.
- Supplement with digestive enzymes.
- Drink homemade broth.
- Eliminate toxic substances (think outside of the food-box, too).
- Remove stress <- a huge one!
- Say no to sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Ban anything artificial.
- Become an unprocessed machine.
- Drink a ton of water. (Bonus: a beautiful water bottle for it.)
- Completely remove or begin to ween off: antibiotics, medications, and drugs of all kinds.
- Add in more omega-3 fats.
Want to know even more ways to heal the gut? Learn all my secrets via The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0.
I have been practicing these for several years now, and I help other women practice them (+ more) as well.
Healing the gut is a complete lifestyle change.
You must make it a priority.
You must commit to it.
You must stay consistent and not make excuses.
Healing your gut will reward you tenfold. I promise.
p.s. Grab my library of gut healing resources for free by clicking HERE.
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.