It’s not even State Fair time yet, but recently I got a weird craving for a food on a stick. I’ve been so whacky lately, so really it doesn’t surprise me that much!
Here are some things I’ve heard of “on a stick” at the fair:
- deep-fried butter
- deep-fried Snickers
- deep-fried dill pickle
- cheese (and, go figure, deep-fried cheese)
Most of those are not gluten free and quite honestly downright nasty to me, so truth be told I’ve never had an “on-a-stick” fair food. I’ve survived!
With just 3 simple, gluten-free items you can have your very own “on a stick” today! Better yet, with this recipe you can eat the whole thing, stick included!
Un-Pig in a Cheese Blanket
- 3 Mary’s Gone Crackers Sticks & Twigs Sea Salt
- 3 mini Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausages
- 1 of the New! Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream Cheese
- Cook the chicken apple sausages until browned to your liking.
- Using a toothpick, prick a few holes in the top of the sausage until about halfway through the sausage (to prepare a hole for the stick).
- Insert stick.
- Cover sausage with the cream cheese. (You will notice I lathered it on. Ryan and I liked it best this way.)
Love your guts,
Like people have best friends
Isabel Marant Sneaker Mismatched Shoes From a Shoe Web Site
louis vuitton handtaschen
Analysts Split On Gap’s New CEO