It’s not even State Fair time yet, but recently I got a weird craving for a food on a stick. I’ve been so whacky lately, so really it doesn’t surprise me that much!
Here are some things I’ve heard of “on a stick” at the fair:
- deep-fried butter
- deep-fried Snickers
- deep-fried dill pickle
- cheese (and, go figure, deep-fried cheese)
Most of those are not gluten free and quite honestly downright nasty to me, so truth be told I’ve never had an “on-a-stick” fair food. I’ve survived!
With just 3 simple, gluten-free items you can have your very own “on a stick” today! Better yet, with this recipe you can eat the whole thing, stick included!
Un-Pig in a Cheese Blanket
- 3 Mary’s Gone Crackers Sticks & Twigs Sea Salt
- 3 mini Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausages
- 1 of the New! Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream Cheese
- Cook the chicken apple sausages until browned to your liking.
- Using a toothpick, prick a few holes in the top of the sausage until about halfway through the sausage (to prepare a hole for the stick).
- Insert stick.
- Cover sausage with the cream cheese. (You will notice I lathered it on. Ryan and I liked it best this way.)
Love your guts,
Like people have best friends
Isabel Marant Sneaker Mismatched Shoes From a Shoe Web Site
louis vuitton handtaschen
Analysts Split On Gap’s New CEO
Louis Vuitton Australia doesn Brad Pitt simply date and marry high fashion models
Tazorac Cream What it Does for Acne
Louis Vuitton Laukut There are personal stories that get mixed into it
Two Ways to Concentrate on your Shot
woolrich bologna how to find a high
Online Dating that Walks the Walk
Christian Louboutin Sale in the marketplace costumes to put on ascending
Retro Fashion Gets Catty This Season
syma rc helicopter I wouldn wear it with black shoes or pants
Myer Big Is Beautiful show for plus size fashionistas
Isabel Marant Sneakers In an approach hailed by progressives
Get Best Deal on G5 Mobile
Isabel Marant Sneakers a webiste to gain my own diamond ring clothing fashion mag a lot more
Fashion in the Late 1970s for Women
louis vuitton neverful If you have worn out shoes you’re not ready to part with