Just writing that title, “Scharffen Berger Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes” makes my mouth water. Now imagine that I actually made these this past weekend and indulged in a few of the little gluten-free nuggets!
I have been waiting so long to make my first batch of mini gluten-free cupcakes (I have a mini cupcake obsession). I have several flavors I’m working on, but the first two I wanted to perfect were: Chocolate (go figure – my favorite) and Pumpkin (go figure – my seasonal fall food favorite).
I have been debating about “what chocolate” was going to be my secret ingredient. And then I met Scharffen Berger a couple weeks back at #TECHmunch. It was love at first bite. (I have a whole Scharffen Berger post coming this week.)
It all started on Saturday when I stumbled upon Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Mix.
From there, my love for this tiny #dailyjoy went wild! Words cannot described how much fun I had. Pictures will do it some justice!
Meanwhile, I whipped up the gluten-free chocolate cream “frosting” for them!
My mini gluten-free cupcake recipes I’m not ready to give out yet.
Perhaps I’m selfishly hoarding them, but I’ve got plans for them and you will eventually see them!
For today, I will give my Gluten-Free Chocolate Cream “Frosting” recipe. Note: I say “frosting” because it’s really in the style of a cream cheese topping.
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss
- Heaping Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 pack stevia
- Tiny chocolate pieces from the chocolate in the cupcakes (for 1/2 of the batch I used Scharffen Berger Milk Chocolate with Sea Salted Almonds Bar – 41% Cacoa, for the other 1/2 of the batch I used 62% Cacao Semisweet Chocolate)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Make sure the chocolate is grated enough, or even melted if you want. I grated most of mine and then added a few tiny chunks in at the end to spread on the mini cupcake.
- Blend for about 2-3 minutes on low-to-medium. You want the “frosting” to get fairly thick.
- Place on top of your mini cupcakes, or use as a #snackjoy dip for strawberries!
for the Monday Night Football with their beer in hand
woolrich outlet Phoenix WHIR Networking Event 2010
valentino shoesWhat Men Should Look For When Purchasing A Watch